Monday 17 January 2011

Very passionate !!UUUU!!

My name is Tania.
When I was little I lived in Venezuela, I loved to be in the beach swimming whit my friends and whit dolphind, I liked when we were always together because we were happy. I lives there since I was born until I was 16, and I began to notice that I was falling in love with one of my best friends, David. My best friend and her boyfriend noticed it and told me why I didn't tell him that I was in love whit him... I told them I wouldn't because I believed that he didn't want to be with me.

I always rememberedd them, our moments that we lived, when I came to Spain. I've been 3 years here, and I couldn't stop thinking about him during the last year.

One day I saw a car, it was passing by near my street and... I couldn't believe it, I didn't know if it was a dream, but if it was it, I didn't want to wake up, but not, it wasn't a dream, it was real, he was there with my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment