Monday 17 January 2011

LOVE STORY

It was an October evening the first time I saw him.He was with one of his friends and I was with my friend Leire. I saw him I stopped him.
I wanted to speak him because he broke my friends' heart, we spoke old the evening. When I had got, he asked me my messenger.We started to speak every day, it was great!!Months later I told him my feelings, I told him "I love you".I was in love with him he promised some things but he didn't make them happen...
Everything changed, he insulted me when I was out.I was so,so sad.I was really sad, I didn't eat anything for a longo time, I didint't go out, I just wanted to cry and cry.
Two months later I understand that I had to answer him with the same things he gave to me, I didn't answer his calls, I didn't look at him...
When he understood that he was losing me, he was tired not to do anything but finally we kissed each other.Two days after we were a couple.
Today, 14th of December, there are just 11 days to make a year together.I'm the happiest woman in the world.
Every good moment isn't as strong, emotional as the bad moments.
I LOVE HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment