Monday 17 January 2011

Love Story!

LOVE STORY

My love story began on a typical day. I was walking my dog in the morning as usual and there was a boy who was watching me every day while i was walking. Each time I passed next to him my heart stopped.

One day, I decided to approach him and ask which his telephone number was, and before I did anything whe he asked my phone number, I agreed. That evening the sent me a message telling me he wanted me and were, though I was very a shamed stayed on his website that is just in front of me. Spent some time talking together and again we got together the next day. But this time I went up to his house and went  to their room, he  intruduced me to his parents and their said I was very nice.
On the next day I also stayed, and I was driving to beautiful places and I felt like a queen because I cared a lot. We took out photos and in one of them I kissed him and he was surprised because he knew that I liked him.
At that moment I said I wanted him a lot and I could not breathe without him, and every day minute, every second of your life think about him.
I remember that moment as if it were yesterday and I was not ever going to forget.
I remember every time I think I'm swimming throught the clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment