Monday 17 January 2011

love story

He is the king of peace and he wants to turn me in his queen. He said:" peace could last forever". Everyone says that, but remember that someone shot Kennedy with a gun. Is that the peace?
I think that it's not the meaning of peace. That is all that I think and when I finished talking, from his lips I get a kiss. He kissed me. The shame entered in me.
Then, the lights turned off, we went together to the beach, and swam like a free dolphin, naked, without clothes, because we'd rather go naked than wear fur. REMEMBER IT! Thinking that, we feel like heroes.
Oh, no! I've said too much. But that just a dream. Just a dream.
Our life is more complicated in the real life.
There are always wars.
I'd like to drive to other world, much better, were the things are simple.
Have you ever thought about the possibility to live different? So do I!

No comments:

Post a Comment