Monday 25 October 2010

The photograph

The photograph was taken when I was only a baby, I think that I was three years old.We were in the park of Murcia.
In the photo I appear  with my sister Eneritz and my father and mother were in the front of the camera.
I was about two and a half years or three years old and my sister was seven years old.
At that moment I was laughing becouse my dad was making a face. But my sister was concertated to looking at the camera and very serious, she wasn't smiling at that moment.
I like this photo because I was with my sister, and she was hugging me.
I change very much because I was very small and I had fair hair and now I am very tall and I have brown hair now. My sister has changed too because she dosen't wear glasses now because she have contact lens.I almost forgot! we have more teeth now jajajajajajja!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment