Monday 25 October 2010

Adrián Pérez



This picture was taken, more or less, when I was 5 years old, the man who’s  near me is my uncle. It was taken at my aunt’s house.
Like always, I was angry, in my point of view at that time everything was wrong, my teeth and tongue were always hidden into my mouth, I was the boy who never smiles.

Like it can be appreciated I was blonde at that time and not so tall.

I cant clearly remember what I was doing, I think that I was waiting for the lunch and that was the reason of my annoyance.

I really like this picture because my hair was funny and long and I also like because I was angry, my face is really funny.

Anyway my childhood wasn’t as bad as my face in the picture,  I wasn’t so unpleasant, just a little, the necessary,  I was funny and someone made me smile many times.  The only thing wrong is that I will never have that hair again, anyway.

I just hope that when I am older, won’t be an angry-strange-unpleasant old man.

No comments:

Post a Comment